There’s nothing better than reviewing usage data for an application you just launched, especially when those data show that people are loving it!
In our first week since the application went live, we’ve had more than 300 account registrations. That alone is a significant accomplishment. But it gets better. Here are some more stats:
- 350+ messages sent (Rumbles and Private Messages)
- 200+ podmob (Twitter) messages
- 100+ shout-outs (pokes)
- 100+ links and feeds added
- 200+ groups created
- 500+ mob adds (contacts)
- 3000+ breakout session registrations
- 3500+ notable actions (that have appeared in the Observation Deck feed)
We’ve also had almost 6000 page views since Monday and over 10,000 page views last week, our first week “in business.”
What’s even more encouraging is that I’ve seen a surge in shoutouts, messaging and group activity as the conference approaches. And it hasn’t even started yet! I expect our heaviest usage to come during the conference, although hopefully not the way it did on Twitter during Sarah Lacy’s SXSW08 interview of Mark Zuckerberg.