The concepts behind Web 2.0, social networks, and collaboration are now poised to transform your enterprise, providing solutions such as collaborative mashups, expertise discovery and social search to enhance your existing portal.
According to Gartner, Web 2.0 will have a major impact on a broad range of traditional enterprises. Gartner states that “positive business model change will result in unexpected ways, and enterprises must prepare for this transition.”
Register to attend this exciting seminar on Wednesday, November 14th, 6:00 pm and hear how BEA’s three new products will “two-dot-oh” your company’s Web along with other topics that include:
- How Web 2.0 can bring true value to your business
- How to differentiate between Web 2.0 and Enterprise 2.0
- How to implement new Web 2.0 concepts like blogging, wikis, tagging and social networking into your business and allow IT governance and control
- How to enhance your existing portal infrastructure
Enjoy free hors d’oeuvres and an open bar along with presentations that define Web 2.0 and show how BEA’s new social computing products Pages, Ensemble and Pathways can deliver true business value from Web 2.0 and bdg’s newest products that bridge the gap between Web 2.0 and the enterprise.
Attendance is limited, so please take a moment to register now. I look forward to meeting you at the event.
Date: Wednesday, November 14th
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Marriott Tyson’s Corner
8028 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, VA, 22182
Comments are listed in date ascending order (oldest first)
- I’m sorry I missed this! If you have a notification list for events like these please include me, I’d love to hear about future events you guys sponsor. [email protected] Thanks!
- Hi Geoff! The event was down here in Tyson’s Corner, VA, so we focused on local attendees. I’ll make sure to include you next time, even though if my memory serves me correctly, you’re up in NY.